Software Sales Coordinator
Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Education Level: High School, Associate's, or bachelor's degree
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have a talented team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
The Sales Coordinator's primary responsibilities are to provide support to the Sales Team by assisting in various aspects of the sales processes, including but not limited to communicating with current and new leads for obtaining relevant information, providing feedback to Sales regarding trends with clear communication, adequate note documentation, analyzing market data to understand the market conditions and offer ideas on adjusting the sales strategy. Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, effective communication, and interpersonal skills capable of building strong relationships.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting the Director of Sales with the following:
- Managing, nurturing, and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Assessing and analyzing prospects current process and requirements.
- Providing advanced knowledge about AestheticsPro software to potential customers.
- Maintaining well organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity, monitoring internal CRM trends, objections, conversions, and close cycles.
- Fielding all incoming leads via Call Center phone transfers, actively monitor and manage Chat, and respond in a timely manner (within 1 hour) to all text, emails, and sales emails.
- Determining if a lead is viable or non-viable by asking qualifying questions regarding their software needs.
- Scheduling live tours, providing demos, and answering initial questions.
- Assigning leads in a round robin format to the next Sales Executive.
- Managing off-hours leads ensuring immediate follow up.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing calendars and scheduling live guided tours for earliest date possible, communicating relevant information to both Sales Executive and lead; making lead aware of next steps and when to expect another contact.
- Documenting detailed notes, understanding the leads needs, and responding in an adequate and timely matter (ASAP).
Minimum Requirements & Skills
- A motivation for sales and the desire to meet required sales goals
- Closing skills, sales planning, prospecting skills, persistence, and organization
- Strong working knowledge of computers, internet browsers, and various operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent clients service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional attitude and goal-oriented work ethic
- The ability to work well in an independent environment.
- Full-time salary position plus commission
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.