Software Account Manager
Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Education Level: High School, Associate's, or bachelor's degree
Salary: Depends on Qualifications/p>
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have got a great team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
The Account Manager position consists of communicating directly with new & existing AestheticsPro Online customers by phone and email to manage and maintain the overall client relationship, to assist with initial software environment set up in accordance with protocols and to aid in resolving client questions and complaints. Account Manager will:
- Gain a strong understanding of the AestheticsPro Online Software Application.
- Have the interpersonal and technical skills required to effectively communicate with customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines concurrently, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Manage and maintain monthly billing for clients to ensure timely and correct payment on invoices.
- Gain a knowledge and understanding of HIPAA Privacy and Security/PCI regulations to perform duties while maintaining compliance.
- Work and collaborate in a team environment within a virtual office setting.
- Perform other job-related duties as agreed upon.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in customer management and/or lead (sales) management position(s). Bachelor's degree in field related to position. Experience may be substituted on a year-for year basis.
- Two years practical experience providing expert level customer service, solving customer-based issues/complaints, and maintaining and managing client relationships.
- Strong relational skills; empathy, emotional intelligence, verbal skills, and flexibility.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computers, internet, and various operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to abide by a strict and professional code of conduct.
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.