Software Sales Executive
Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Education Level: High School, Associate's, or bachelor's degree
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have got a great team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
The Sales Executive should be highly motivated and ready to take on all sales responsibilities from lead presentations to closing sales. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate sales professional, that will deliver a professional presentation to potential clients, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Executive will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed client satisfaction.
Sales Executive Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates products and services to potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Promotes/sells/secures contracts from prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and prospective clients from assigned leads to generate new business for the organization.
- Makes telephone calls and webinar presentations to prospective clients.
- Researches prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on client's needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps updated knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature.
Minimum Requirements & Skills
- A motivation for sales and the desire to meet required sales goals
- Closing skills, sales planning, prospecting skills, persistence, and organization
- Strong working knowledge of computers, internet browsers, and various operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent clients service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional attitude and goal-oriented work ethic
- The ability to work well in an independent environment.
- Full-time salary position plus commission
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.