Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have a great team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
The Marketing Coordinator will work to increase revenue and asset values through the creation of original marketing content designed to enhance AestheticsPro's overall brand in the marketplace. This is a critical role that will help AestheticsPro accelerate and build momentum to create a high-performance team.
The Marketing Coordinator will be comfortable working on various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset. This position will also support marketing and communications efforts through managing the flow of day-to-day work, project schedules, managing deadlines, as well as ensuring what comes through the gate is on-brand and to our high-standard.
The Marketing Coordinator must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks daily. You will develop comprehensive project plans and lead an effective process for briefs, concepts, approvals, and campaign delivery. Some projects will have a short life cycle, so being able to work well under tight deadlines is a must as well as being able to manage/juggle shifting priorities.
We're looking for someone who is skilled in project management and has experience working on a variety of project types such as digital campaigns, social, email, videos, presentations, etc. This role will support across all marketing initiatives, strategic internal and external communications, brand marketing, and marketing operations. Experience or a strong knowledge base in SaaS and/or sales is highly preferred.
- Facilitate marketing projects through all stages of development, from initial project creation to building and assigning tasks, and closing out tasks upon completion.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, execution and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, blog posts, social media, and content marketing.
- Manage reviews, including development of review responses.
- Assist with the development of proposals, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- Participate in and actively drive development of rich content including (but not limited to) video content, webinars, graphic design collateral, case studies, testimonials, and presentation decks.
- Work in a cross-functional capacity to successfully execute marketing tasks for Account Management, Development, and Support, and Sales projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications, or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing/communications
- 1-3 years of experience in Production Design including documents and presentations
- 1-3 years of experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail and a professional demeanor
- Self-starter able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Have a high level of creativity, flexibility, agility, and an excellent attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to work under a deadline
- Ability to work on a team with fast-paced projects and self-learning
- Strong knowledge base of SaaS and terminology associated with the software industry
Experience with any or all of the following is a plus:
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus
- A sales background a plus
- Trade Show experience helpful
- SEO knowledge is helpful
- Strong working knowledge of computers, internet, and various operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to abide by a strict and professional code of conduct.
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.