Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ Years of Marketing and Analytic Experience
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have got a great team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
The Marketing Research Analyst will work to generate precise, cost-effective, insights and recommendations to support the marketing, sales, and brand strategies and action plans for AestheticsPro Online.
You will have the opportunity to be a crucial part of a rapidly expanding business while boosting our marketing research and analytics to help us make better business decisions while simultaneously improving the daily operations of our clientele world-wide through their use of our cutting-edge cloud based medical aesthetics software.
The successful candidate will work in unison with our marketing team to define high-level strategies and execute the day-to-day tactics. You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans to the brass tacks of execution (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements, and analyzing data). You will have extensive online marketing experience, be able to evaluate forecasting and sales data to propose marketing initiatives and have experience of driving demand for a business or category. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, with ability to prioritize effectively, self-motivate, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Understand the needs and experiences of our customer base, building audience segmentation, and driving insights that reflect the state of our customers, competitors, and overall trends in the market. You will work to effectively understand our customers, what motivates them to use our product and how overall customer experiences drives a higher satisfaction, ongoing engagement, and retention.
- Understand the broader market and competitor landscape, our brand territory and positioning, honing our audience propositions, and working with our marketing team to develop, test and track our brand health, campaign strategy and plans.
- Develop strategy and tactical solutions for advanced analytics capabilities that ensure marketing is making data-driven decisions.
- Using data and analytics to inform and optimize campaign performance.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of growth marketing initiatives on revenue. Design programs and go-to-market strategies.
- Conduct analysis and synthesize recommendations for drive sound decision-making.
- Maintain an expert level product/program knowledge of AestheticsPro Online.
Minimum Requirements that will help you navigate in this role:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Experience with social media platforms (IE Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and social media trends regarding marketing and branding
- Hands on experience with pay per click platforms like (AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Proficient Ad design and implementation
- Ability to manage and create timelines for deliverables on ad deployment and ad design projects.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze marketing trends from competing websites and landing pages.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to remotely work with remote contractors in both ad creative and ad development.
- Strong working knowledge of computers, internet, and various operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to abide by a strict and professional code of conduct.
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.