Software Application Developer
Location: Lacey, WA
Industries: Computer Software
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or 2 Years of Application Development Experience
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
AestheticsPro founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing SaaS company who works to maintain that small, startup, family feel. We prioritize work-life balance by offering fully remote based positions. At AestheticsPro, the trust and accountability of each team member along with job autonomy supports an environment where innovative thinking is given voice and direction developing an inclusive culture where the TEAM and the company are synonymous. Our organization seeks highly motivated individuals who share our work ethic and goals for success. We have got a great team in a virtual office environment in the Olympia WA area.
- Through technology, innovation, and service, we strive to fundamentally improve the operational and revenue performance of medical spas, and the customer experience for their clients. We endeavor to foster a positive and rewarding experience for our entire team.
- Embrace and drive change through a team-oriented environment.
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication.
- Take the time to share, help, and uplift others.
- Ensure regular freedom and empowerment to cultivate confident employees.
- Defines, maintains, and implements company standards related to code development and development operations
- Develops new user-facing features that are compatible with all major browsers
- Writes code that is highly maintainable, scalable, and reusable
- Participates in code reviews for other develops on the team
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizes components for maximum speed and scalability
- Manages multiple development projects at one time
- Fixes bugs and performs testing
- Collaborates with other teams and members working on multiple layers of the infrastructure
- Meets deadlines or communicates obstacles in advance of deadlines
- Responds and contributes to all emergent break/fix issues
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in data science, information technology, web development, computer science, or related field (work experience may substitute).
- Four (4) years of experience in application development.
- THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OFFICE POSITION SO YOU MUST HAVE A SUITABLE HOME OFFICE YOU CAN WORK FROM.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of transact SQL queries
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem resolution skills
- Professional attitude and goal-oriented work ethic
- Great time management skills and the ability to self-motivate
- Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Applicants that live within 60 miles of the Greater Olympia Area for team events and meetings.
- Extremely experienced with turning ideas into responsive CSS designs.
- Have a firm grasp on HTTP requests, both creating and receiving.
- Strong experience with writing well organized ColdFusion components and making API endpoints.
- Full-time salary position plus commission
- Paid holidays
- 2-Weeks Paid vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer provided computer & mobile phone
- Promotion Opportunities
- AD&D, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK*
Interested in joining our amazing team? Submit your resume by clicking the button below.